Is your Bank making life difficult?
We will make it easy!
Mortgages for the Self Employed
Are you finding it hard to secure a mortgage because you’re self-employed?
Many self-employed New Zealanders, regardless of their income or success, struggle to get a bank mortgage. This can be because they haven’t been trading long enough or aren’t able to provide the required financial information to the bank.
Try us out now by calling 0800 536 337
Until now, the only alternative for self-employed business owners was a short-term finance company loan – at over 10% interest. Not ideal!
This has all changed with iLender’s Self-Employed Plus solution.
Get Your Home Loan Approved Through Self-Employed Plus
At last, a mortgage specifically designed to help self-employed people into their own homes, or refinance an existing one.
iLender’s loan for self-employed is a genuine ‘Low Doc’ mortgage, meaning it requires a low amount of documentation for application, and NO financials are required.
Take a look at the following details to see if it’s a mortgage solution for you:
- Minimum trading period of 6 months
- Income declared must be within industry norms
- Maximum 80% loan to value, subject to property type and location
- Fast written Approvals
Number 1 reviewed Mortgage Broker on Trade Me
iLender is proud to be rated Number 1 on Trade Me. Hundreds of customers have given us rave reviews on Trade Me and recommend us to their friends and family.
Call us today to find out how we can help you!
New Zealand’s Self Employed Mortgage Specialists, Here to Help
Rates and Fees
- Rates start at around 1% over those offered by the banks, which is a great deal when not proving your income!
- There are no upfront fees. All fees and charges are outlined on the Offer document, with no hidden charges.
- A Registered Valuation will be required and we can arrange this.
- With these rates and flexibility, this really is the perfect mortgage product for the self-employed, and iLender are the specialist team equipped to help you.